Bakalarczyk - Pol from Chmielnick (Kalisz)

Więcej
6 lata 10 miesiąc temu #29800 przez Jan Filak
Dziędobry,

I am searching for information on my great-grand-mother side and I would like to get some help to find some documents related to her.
Her name was Franciszka Bakalarczyk, born on 8th October 1899 in Chmielnik (Kalisz) from Walenty Bakalarczyk and Michalina Pól, She marry Stanislas Filak in Blachownia on 19th February in Blachownia.
I am wondering if acts from Kalisz exist online or not to find her birth certificate and start to find information on her parents and grand-parents.
Many thanks for any help you can provide.
My name is Jean-Michel FILAK and I live in France.
Regards.

jmfilak

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
6 lata 10 miesiąc temu #29818 przez Barbara Bożek-Pattern
Replied by Barbara Bożek-Pattern on topic Bakalarczyk - Pol from Chmielnick (Kalisz)
Dzień dobry,

I will try to help you but can you please post her birth record and marriage record if you have got them . It would be much easier.
Regards,
Barbara Bożek-Pattern

Więcej
6 lata 10 miesiąc temu #29819 przez Szymon Gruca
Replied by Szymon Gruca on topic Bakalarczyk - Pol from Chmielnick (Kalisz)
(No 325) Birth record of Franciszka Bakalarczyk: www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/11/691/0/-/61/sk...biqMzUY2IxnWaW0QZlUA

Szymon Gruca

Więcej
6 lata 10 miesiąc temu #29820 przez Jan Filak
Replied by Jan Filak on topic Bakalarczyk - Pol from Chmielnick (Kalisz)
Dziękuje bardzo Szymon.
The mariage certificate I got it in digital, a member of genealodzy.czestochowa.pl Jerzy Rykała forward it to me by mail.
I would like to find information on Franciszka parents and grand-parents. The only thing is that I don't know where to search. But with the link you sent me, I may probably find the mariage certificate of Franciszka parents and then start to go forward.
Many thanks both for your reply and help. Much appreciated.
Jean-Michel

jmfilak

Więcej
6 lata 10 miesiąc temu #29821 przez Jan Filak
Replied by Jan Filak on topic Bakalarczyk - Pol from Chmielnick (Kalisz)
Many thanks Barbara for your reply.
As you can see Szymon sent the link for the birth certificate. It is in Russian.
I will try to investigate.
Dziękuje bardzo.
Jean-Michel

jmfilak

Więcej
6 lata 10 miesiąc temu - 6 lata 10 miesiąc temu #29823 przez Barbara Bożek-Pattern
Replied by Barbara Bożek-Pattern on topic Bakalarczyk - Pol from Chmielnick (Kalisz)
That's what I found.
Walenty Bakalarczyk i Michalina Kujawska. They got married in 1899 and for both of them it was second marriage.
It says that Walenty was a son of Magdalena Bakalarczyk, no father mentioned.That means Magdalena had him as a single woman.He was 36 years old.
Michalina's parents were Walenty Pól i Józefa Szcześniewska( I think).She was 40 years old.
You can find that record underneath.
Załączniki:
Ostatnia6 lata 10 miesiąc temu edycja: Barbara Bożek-Pattern od.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jan Filak

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie