archives of Borowe Zapielskie" parish of Truskolasy.

Więcej
6 lata 9 miesiąc temu #30366 przez MICHEL KOWALSKI
Hi,
I'm French and I need some help to find archives. I found a birth certificate of Isydor NOWAKOWSKI written in latin ( 1777 ) on which we can read the name of the village "Borowe Zapielskie" parish of Truskolasy.

GenBaza / AP_Kielce / Kielce / Imielno_52 / 1816_021a / __601415.jpg
metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,314057,2#

Is there anybody who will be able to tell me where I can find the vital record of Isydor.
I found this website from familysearch without success : " Poland, Częstochowa Roman...c Church Books, 1226-1950"
Thank you so much to help me to find a result.
Best regards, Michel KOWALSKI- France -

genemk
Załączniki:

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
6 lata 9 miesiąc temu #30370 przez Roman Kempa
All birth certificates, marriage records, death records of the Truskolasy parish from 1808-1912 are available on-line at the "szukajwarchiwach" portal. Link - www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/8/118/0/str/1/100?ps=True#tabJednostki . Previous documents burned down in a parish fire in the first days of World War II - in September 1939.
I have not met Izydor Nowakowski's papers in Truskolas.

Więcej
6 lata 9 miesiąc temu #30371 przez MICHEL KOWALSKI
Replied by MICHEL KOWALSKI on topic archives of Borowe Zapielskie" parish of Truskolasy.
Roman,

Fantastic ! for your answer even the date (1777) is not on line.

I somestimes used Polish forums without answer.........and it's the first time I got an answer so quickly! You are better than archives'office.

Thank you so much for your help and do you think that I'm on the right way to discover the village Borowe ( discribed on the certificate ) ?

Best regards, Michel

genemk

Więcej
6 lata 9 miesiąc temu - 6 lata 9 miesiąc temu #30373 przez Roman Kempa
Nowadays, around Truskolas, there are villages of Bór Zapilski and Borowe. It is probably your Borowe Zapilskie. I will try to give you a link on google map. Link - www.google.pl/maps/place/B%C3%B3r+Zapils...8179441!4d18.8480932
If you have not seen, please enter the "Bór Zapilski" (Preserving Polish characters) on page. It should work.
Ostatnia6 lata 9 miesiąc temu edycja: Roman Kempa od.

Więcej
6 lata 9 miesiąc temu #30374 przez Roman Kempa
it works?

Więcej
6 lata 9 miesiąc temu #30375 przez MICHEL KOWALSKI
Replied by MICHEL KOWALSKI on topic archives of Borowe Zapielskie" parish of Truskolasy.
Roman,
Thank you very much to try to help me.
You are right to tell me that it'll be the right village of Borowe but ( niestety ) I'm not able to find the vital records of my ancestors. Currently, I'm turning pages after pages of viatl records of Akta cywilne urodzenia gminy Truskolasy without success.
Can you see an information which help me to find the vital record of Isidor NOWAKOWSKI from this act of marriage ?

genemk
Załączniki:

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie