Request for marriage translation into English please

Więcej
2 lata 7 miesiąc temu #42549 przez sara klich
Would someone kindly provide an English translation of marriage record #7 of Franciszek and Marianna (Janik) Klich?
Thank you very much for the help.
Program indeksacji aktów stanu cywilnego i metryk kościelnych (genealodzy.pl)

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
2 lata 7 miesiąc temu #42553 przez Rafał Molencki
Replied by Rafał Molencki on topic Request for marriage translation into English please
venue: Krzyworzeka 12 noon Jan 22, 1906
bridegroom: Franciszek Klich, bachelor, farmer, aged 20, born at Dzietrzniki (same parish), now living with his parents at Brzeziny (Ożarów parish), son of Jan and Łucja Gruszka, farmers
bride: Marianna Janik, maiden, 23 yrs old, born at the town of Wieluń, now living with her parents at Krzyworzeka, daughter of Jan & Małgorzata Dwornik, farmers
witnesses: Jan Panek, 30 & Franciszek Mierzwa, 26, both farmers of Brzeziny

Więcej
2 lata 7 miesiąc temu - 2 lata 7 miesiąc temu #42554 przez sara klich
Thank you very much for translating! Polish I can pick up a little or google translate, but not this language (Russian/Cyrillic?)  The records of Franciszek and Marianna's first 5 children (Franciszek, Katarzyna, Stanislawa, Konstancja, and Aniela) I cannot understand. The 6th child's (Helena's) is in Polish so that one I understood. I cannot find online records after 1919, but I know there was at least one more child, so I have requested information in writing. Thank you again, this American is thrilled to finally learn some Polish heritage!!!
Ostatnia2 lata 7 miesiąc temu edycja: sara klich od.

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie