Translation of Wladyslaw Famulski Baptism Record #244, 1904

Więcej
1 rok 3 tygodni temu #44664 przez Lucy Humphries
Please translate the attached baptism record from Russian. As well as the information written in the margin.

Thank you,
Lucy Humphries

www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HT...363100401&cc=2115410

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
1 rok 3 tygodni temu #44667 przez Rafał Molencki
Hi, Lucy. It's been some time since you were with us last. The gist of the record is that Andrzej Famulski, a daily worker of Raduczyce, aged 32, reports the birth of his son Władysław born of his wife Antonina nee Podgórniak, 27, at 3pm on 9 August 1904. Godparents Wojciech Wróbel and Katarzyna Wawrzyniak. The margin note says in Polish that Władysław married Magdalena Pietrus at the parish of Wierzchlas on 15 Feb 1927.

Więcej
1 rok 3 tygodni temu #44670 przez Lucy Humphries
Hi Rafal, yes it has been a while since I had visited the site.  There seems to be some changes in the set up of the site.  Thank you for the translation.  Do they mention house numbers or street names on the records?

Kind regards,
Lucy

Więcej
1 rok 3 tygodni temu #44671 przez Rafał Molencki
Not anymore in those days. In this part of the country house numbers were mentioned in the records until more or less mid-19th c. I'm not sure if any records of  inhabitants from this area survived - they were arranged according to house numbers and listed all the inhabitants between c1880 and the 1930s.

Więcej
1 rok 3 tygodni temu #44674 przez Lucy Humphries
Hi Rafal, thank you for the reply. I would love to find the books for the village of Krzeczow in the parish of Mierzyce, for the period of 1890 to 1930.  I'm still looking for the Surma family (Stanislaw Surma and Marianna Swiat, mother and father of my grandmother Stanislawa Surma).  If you, or your colleagues come across their whereabouts, please notify me.  

Thank you,
Lucy

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie