Szukam Akt Urodzena Kacper Julian Gladysz ur. ok. 1803

Więcej
1 miesiąc 47 minut temu #46282 przez Karen Gladysz-Gryff
Szukam Akt Urodzena Kacper Julian Gladysz ur. ok. 1803 was created by Karen Gladysz-Gryff
Szanowni Państwo,Proszę mi wybaczyć, że po pięciu latach zadam to samo pytanie, ale nie wiem, co robić dalej. Proszę zapytać, jakie jest najlepsze działanie, aby znaleźć akt urodzenia, którego nie mogę znaleźć. Osoba, której wpisu urodzenia poszukuję to – Kacper Julian Gładysz, którego ojcem był Ignacy Gładysz, a matką Tekla Brodzka (czasem zapisywana jako Brocka).Rodzeństwem Kacpra byli:1804   Birth Augustyn Ignacy Ludwik Gladysz,  born Kuznica Marionowa1805   Birth  Kajetan Roman (or Wawrzyniec) Gladysz,  born Kuznica Marionowa1807   Birth Stefan Gladysz , born Kuznica Marionowa1808    Birth Teresa Jadwiga Gladysz , born Kuznica MarionowaZakładam, że Kacper Julian urodził się przed 1804 rokiem, ponieważ był dziedzicem. Ręcznie przeszukałem akta, ponieważ Indeks Geneteki nie wspomina o narodzinach Kacpra Juliana.Idąc za radą udzieloną prawie pięć lat temu, upewniłem się, że szukałem zarówno pod Częstochową, jak i Kuźnicą Marionową. Następna dwójka rodzeństwa urodziła się w sierpniu 1804 i sierpniu 1805 roku.Czy mógłbyś zasugerować coś jeszcze, co mogłoby pomóc? Dziękuję.bardzo.

Pozdrowienia z Edynburga,
Karen Gladysz-Gryff   

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
4 tygodni 2 dni temu #46285 przez Halina Jagiello
Replied by Halina Jagiello on topic Szukam Akt Urodzena Kacper Julian Gladysz ur. ok. 1803
Hi Karen,
If I understand correctly, you are looking for the birth record of Kacper Julian Gladysz.  I think I found what you are looking for.  He was born January, 1803 in Kuzniczka.  I found this in the FamilySearch website in the Krzepice records, not the Czestochowa records.  Please see the attachment.  I also have Gladysz ancestors in my family tree!
Best wishes from Canada,
Halina  
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karen Gladysz-Gryff

Więcej
4 tygodni 2 dni temu #46286 przez Karen Gladysz-Gryff
Replied by Karen Gladysz-Gryff on topic Szukam Akt Urodzena Kacper Julian Gladysz ur. ok. 1803
Hello Halina,
Thank you so very very much. This has been a mystery for the past five years. You have no idea how grateful I am to you. I am afraid that I don't see the attachment, but I know where to search - so I shall go and see what I can find. 
How interesting that you have Gladysz ancestors. Where are your Gladysz family from? My Grandfather was from Warsaw as were a couple of generations before him, but further back, the family seems to be from the Czestochowa area.
Best wishes for Easter.
Thank you again and best wishes from Scotland,
Karen

Więcej
4 tygodni 2 dni temu #46287 przez Halina Jagiello
Replied by Halina Jagiello on topic Szukam Akt Urodzena Kacper Julian Gladysz ur. ok. 1803
Hi again Karen,
I am happy that I was able to help.  I'm sorry that the attachment didn't go through.  If you go to FamilySearch, go to Krzepice 1802-1822 Baptism Records; there are 190 images in that file.  You will find the birth record at image #19 "Kuzniczka."
My Gladysz ancestors are from Podleze, which is south of Starokrzepice.  I was able to go back as far as the late 17th century.  It looks like your ancestor Kacper was from Kuzniczka, which is just outside of Krzepice.  Both areas are northwest of Czestochowa.  It would be interesting if we could find a common ancestor!
Happy Easter to you as well!
Regards,
Halina 

Więcej
4 tygodni 1 dzień temu #46288 przez Karen Gladysz-Gryff
Replied by Karen Gladysz-Gryff on topic Szukam Akt Urodzena Kacper Julian Gladysz ur. ok. 1803
Hello again Halina,
I am so thrilled. I have just found the image. Had it not been for your help, I don't think that I would ever have found this. I was looking in the wrong place. I literally had looked through three years worth of records for Czestochowa over and over.

You have done really well. I am going to send you a link to a site which has a link half way down the first page which will lead you to an amazing document produced in 1948 in Gorlice. There is a gentleman Jan Gladysz who lives in America and had the document translated into English. I hope that you enjoy reading through it. 

Gladysz Family (tamu.edu)

Once more, thank you with all my heart.

Best wishes for your future research.

Karen

Więcej
4 tygodni 1 dzień temu #46289 przez Halina Jagiello
Hi Karen,
That's awesome!  I am so glad!  Researching your family tree can be frustrating at times but can also be so rewarding.  I've done the same thing - searching over and over in the same records, thinking that I've missed something but sometimes you just have to look "outside the box."  I am happy that I was able to be of some help.  There have been many times when people on this forum have helped me, too.  I am forever grateful for that.
I will definitely check out the link that you just sent me.  It sounds very interesting!  Thank you for sending this to me.
Wishing you all of the best,
Halina

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie