I am looking for a new approach

Więcej
9 miesiąc 2 tygodni temu - 9 miesiąc 2 tygodni temu #45131 przez Steven Boryk
I am looking for a new approach was created by Steven Boryk
I am attempting to find a break in the family tree. I am attempting to make the connection by birth records yet having trouble finding descendant. I have approached the connection from different angles. 

I am looking for a copy of a birth cert for someone who is indexed on Geneteka and on this sites platform. Yet, I am unable to located the actual record. I am looking to find out if he had married and had any children.

geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&l...kAktImięNazwiskoImię ojcaImię matkiNazwisko matkiParafiaMiejscowośćUwagi 182559AntoniWróbelWojciechMariannaPtakKłobuck-KlobutzkoWręczyca

It shows 

So do we just write and ask for a copy?
Ostatnia9 miesiąc 2 tygodni temu edycja: Steven Boryk od.

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
9 miesiąc 2 tygodni temu - 9 miesiąc 2 tygodni temu #45133 przez Rafał Molencki
Replied by Rafał Molencki on topic I am looking for a new approach
This is Antoni's birth record, no info about his marriage or death. This wasn't yet marked in such early 19th c, records:

www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33SQ...362273201&cc=2115410

According to the record his father was 50 and mother 35. The boy was born in house #14 at Wręczyca at 5am on May 18.
Ostatnia9 miesiąc 2 tygodni temu edycja: Rafał Molencki od.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steven Boryk

Więcej
9 miesiąc 2 tygodni temu #45137 przez Steven Boryk
Replied by Steven Boryk on topic I am looking for a new approach
I am looking for a copy of a birth cert for someone who is indexed on Geneteka. Yet, I am unable to located the actual record to translate the record. Her name is Walentyna Jakubowska DOB 11 Feb 1902

geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&l...te=1902&to_date=1902

Record holder is:

Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Więcej
9 miesiąc 2 tygodni temu - 9 miesiąc 2 tygodni temu #45140 przez Rafał Molencki
Replied by Rafał Molencki on topic I am looking for a new approach
Here we go:

www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CS95-R9D2-5?cat=306849

One should simply go to FamilySearch, pick Catalog, write in the parish name (Szumbar in this case) and pick the relevant year. This part of Wołyń (or Volhynia, incidentally the site of horrific atrocities 80 years ago known in Polish as rzeź wołyńska, i.e. Volhynia carnage) had been annexed by Russians in the late 18th c. partitions of Poland, then fully incorporated into Russia after 1815 and this is why all the records from this area are in Russian.

Walentyna Jakubowska was born on Feb 11 and baptized on Feb 16, 1902, daughter of Stanisław and Maria b. Wójcicka of the village of Wilia (Wilja). The godparents were Leon Stępkowski & Witalisa Jakubowska, Bolesław's wife.

As for her son Adam Wróbel born in 1925, it might be more difficult to find his baptism record. In FS there is a gap between 1918 and 1932. Owing to the GDPR restrictions you won't get the record from any Polish archive before 2026 unless you prove that Adam was your direct ancestor.
Ostatnia9 miesiąc 2 tygodni temu edycja: Rafał Molencki od.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steven Boryk

Więcej
9 miesiąc 2 tygodni temu #45145 przez Steven Boryk
Replied by Steven Boryk on topic I am looking for a new approach
Rafał Molencki   thank you for sharing how you located the record, sharing the link and  translation of the record. Thank you for your history insights and perspective.   

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie