I am looking for birth location/cert of a polish solider

Więcej
9 miesiąc 2 tygodni temu #45138 przez Steven Boryk
I have looked for a birth location/cert for the following Polish soldier in the few places I know with little luck. He also was sent to Soviet Forced-Labor Camps in Siberia 1940. 

First Name: Adam
Surname: Wrobel
DOB: Apr 28, 1925
Father Name: Franciszek
Surname: Wrobel
DOB:1898
Mothers Name:Walentyna
Mothers Maiden Name:Jakubowska
DOB: 1902
Known Military Information
Year and No. Ew.: 1925/47
No. Monte Cassino Cross: 19895
Relevant Information:
Polish Second Corps commanded by General Anders. 
18 Lwowski Batalion Strzelcow, participated in the Italian campaign, fighting at Monte Cassino. 

Any information would be appreciated.

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
9 miesiąc 2 tygodni temu #45142 przez Rafał Molencki
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steven Boryk

Więcej
9 miesiąc 2 tygodni temu #45143 przez Krzysztof Łągiewka
Replied by Krzysztof Łągiewka on topic I am looking for birth location/cert of a polish solider
His papers are definitely in the Ministry of Defence in Great Britain. Enter his details and send to this email address: Ten adres pocztowy jest chroniony przed spamowaniem. Aby go zobaczyć, konieczne jest włączenie w przeglądarce obsługi JavaScript. You can also use this address: Ten adres pocztowy jest chroniony przed spamowaniem. Aby go zobaczyć, konieczne jest włączenie w przeglądarce obsługi JavaScript. The answer will come in a few days. His documents will be scanned and sent in paper form to the indicated address. Cost £30.  

Więcej
9 miesiąc 2 tygodni temu #45144 przez Rafał Molencki
Replied by Rafał Molencki on topic I am looking for birth location/cert of a polish solider
And the Polish Institute of National Remembrance also has one record of him. You can find him in their search engine:

indeksrepresjonowanych.pl/int/wyszukiwanie/94,Wyszukiwanie.html

You can email them at ipn@ipn.gov.pl and they should send you a photocopy/scan, most likely no fee to be paid.
Liczba rekordów: 1
Strona: 1NazwiskoImięDrugie imięImię ojcaRok ur.Symbol zestawienia Wróbel Adam Franciszek1925Deportowani z obwodu tarnopolskiegoLiczba rekordów: 1
Strona: 1

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie