Biczak SZUKAM

Więcej
6 lata 3 miesiąc temu #32398 przez Arkadiusz Pluta
Replied by Arkadiusz Pluta on topic Biczak SZUKAM
Witam też mam problem ale z Ewą Biczak (zgon 1821 w wieku około 60 lat), która wyszła za Piotra Brymora (zgon w 1818 w wieku około 50 lat) syna Antoniego Brymory z Choronia. Aktu ślubu tej pary nie mogę znaleźć. Mieli dzieci urodzone w Choroniu: Mateusz 1798, Wojciech 1805, Małgorzata 1807 ( ślub z Szymonem Mizera - linia mojej babki). Jest kilka opcji Ewa mogła być córką Wojciecha i Ewa Biczaków (dała synowi imię Wojciech po dziadku a sama mogła mieć imię po matce). Chociaż również może być córką Mateusza i Katarzyny Biczaków, albo Jana i Agnieszki Biczaków. Sam mam w rodzinie kilka przypadków, gdzie na chrzcie dawano jedno imię a w dalszym życiu dana osoba funkcjonowała pod innym imieniem. Może ktoś z forumowiczów zna odpowiedź.

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
6 lata 3 miesiąc temu #32399 przez Caroline Brymora
Replied by Caroline Brymora on topic Biczak SZUKAM
Hello Arkadiusz

Ewa Brymora and Piotr Biczak married 1796 and they took the name Brymora. Attached image.

I think Eva corka Jan Brymora and Franciszka Morawiec 1767.

I have notes and images from marriage in a file, it is too big to put here.
Email me and I will send to you. carolinebrymora@gmail.com

Załącznik biczakandbrymoramarriage.JPG nie został znaleziony

Załączniki:

Więcej
6 lata 3 miesiąc temu #32400 przez Caroline Brymora
We are related Arkadiusz?

My husband's GGG Grandfather was Mateusz.

Więcej
6 lata 3 miesiąc temu - 6 lata 3 miesiąc temu #32404 przez Arkadiusz Pluta
Replied by Arkadiusz Pluta on topic Biczak SZUKAM
Hello Caroline,

I know this file, but I think, that Ewa Biczak and Ewa Brymora is not the same person. In death file 1821 of Ewa Brymora (name after husband) is written, that her maiden surname is Biczak.

www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7...364380001&cc=2115410

Her husband is Peter Brymora and his death certificate 1818.

www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7...364378901&cc=2115410

You probably right that your Ewa Brymora (married Peter Biczak) is the daugter of Jan Brymora and Franciszka Morawiec 1767, and Eva Brymora was married 1796. Of course, is the possibility of mistakes of these two couples in the files too.

I have also mentioned, that my Ewa Biczak and Peter Brymora have a first son Mateusz 1798 (perhaps after your GGG Grandfather Mateusz Biczak). I have no proof only guess, but I think that all Biczak from parish Przybynów and Koziegłówki, are related (the same stirps).

Best Regards
Ostatnia6 lata 3 miesiąc temu edycja: Arkadiusz Pluta od.

Więcej
6 lata 3 miesiąc temu #32425 przez Caroline Brymora
Arkadiusz I have just looked through index 1773-1805 - did not find any marriages of male Biczak or Brymora. But I have not looked at this parish before, will look more when I can find some time!

www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33SQ...363029501&cc=2115410

Więcej
6 lata 3 miesiąc temu #32426 przez Caroline Brymora
Here is what I wrote about Biczak and Brymora and why I think that Piotr Biczak and Eva Brymora used the surname Brymora. Arkadiusz I would really like to hear your thoughts.

I have a file with the links to scans, and the images, but it is too large to upload - I can email to you if you would like to see it.

I wrote in January 2016:

What I had found when I started to suspect that the name was changed:
• My husband’s great great great grandfather was Mateusz Brymora.
• Mateusz marriage act 1818 has no father’s name listed. It states his mother is Ewa Biczak. Mateusz had an uncle Franciszek Brymora named in the marriage act. The age of Mateusz at his marriage indicates his birth was approx. 1798.
• Mateusz Brymora second marriage in 1856 says age 60, puts birth approx. 1796. Name given is Mateusz Brymora v Biczakien. Names his parents as Piotr I Ewa Biczakow v Brymorow.
• Mateusz Brymora died in 1875 and his parents are listed on his death record as Adam and Ewa Brpymora. Age at death 78 years, puts birth approx. 1797
• From this I found his birth act in 1798 which is very difficult to read as it was added later to the book. The Index states his father was Piotr. The town of birth is not stated or not readable.

Looking for the marriage of Mateusz’ parents:
• No marriage record found in Przybynow parish for Piotr Brymora and Ewa Biczak.
• Marriage record of 1796 found for Piotr Biczak and Ewa Brymorzanka.

Looking for Piotr Brymora or Biczak
• Death record found for Piotr Brymora 1819 stating brother Franciszek.
• No death record found for Piotr Biczak
• Birth record found for Piotr Biczak 1772 in Choron
• No birth record found for Piotr Brymora

Looking for Ewa Brymora or Biczak
• Death record found for Ewa Brymora in Choron 1821 “Ew Biczakowo z Bromerow” age 60
• Death record found for Ewa Biczak 1785 – age 40. Died 13 years before Mateusz was born.
• Birth record found for Ewa Brymora – 1767 in Choron – age 31 when Mateusz was born. Father Jan mother Gertruda.
• Birth record found for Ewa Biczak – 1788 in Przybynow. If this was our Eva, it would have meant she married at 8 years old and had a child at 10 years old. Not impossible, but very improbable.
• I worked on the theory that the Ewa Brymora born in 1767 was our woman. Her parents were Jan and Gertruda. She had a twin brother Adam, and other siblings were Franciszek and Wojciech (twins), Katarzyna, Stanisław and Cecylia. I have not found what happened to them all.

Godparent information
• Ewa Brymorzanka is named as godmother to three children prior to the marriage record. These were in 1790, 1791 and 1792. If this was Ewa born in 1767 then she was in her early 20s at the time. She is stated to be from Choron in all of these records.
• Ewa Biczak is named as godmother to four children after the marriage record, 1797, 1798, 1804 and 1806. If this was the other Ewa Biczak born in 1788, she was only 9 in 1797, and highly unlikely to be old enough to be a godmother. She is from Choron in all of these records, except for the 1804 record which says Biscupice. This could be an error, the family may have moved temporarily, or it could be the other Ewa Brymora if she was living in Biskupice as she would have been 18 at that time.
• I feel that there is a high probability that the godmother in these records is Ewa Brymora born 1767.
• I do not think that the 1788 Ewa is our lady – she was too young to be a godmother.

Birth records of children of Piotr and Ewa Brymora/Biczak
• Matuesz 1798 is almost unreadable
• Agnieszka 1800 daughter of Piotr and Ewa Biczak. Marriage in 1815 listing Piotr Biczak and Ewa Brymora as parent names.
• Wojciech Brymora 1805 son of Piotr and Ewa Brymora. No maiden name listed. Noted that other records surrounding this record do show maiden names.
• Malgorzata Brymora 1807 daughter of Piotr Brymora and Ewa Biczak
• Franciszka Brymora 1811 daughter of Piotr Klimek* and Ewa Bremorzanka Death of Franciszka 10 days old, daughter of Piotr Brymora and Ewa Brymora
• Franciszka Brymora 1812 daughter of Piotr Biczak and Ewa Brymora. Her marriage record in 1837 says daughter of Piotr and Ewa Klimek* vel Biczak

• *Piotr Klimek is noted as a neighbour’s name in the death of Jan 1808, age 70, who I believe is Ewa’s father.

If the record of birth for Ewa Brymora is correct, in 1767, then her parents were Jan and Franciszka. Looking for their deaths:
• Death record of Jan Brymora, in 1808, at the house of his son-in-law (not named). Announced by neighbour Piotr Klimek.
• Death record of Franciszka Brymora, in 1810, at the house of Piotr Biczak. Death announced by son of deceased Wojciech Brymora and Piotr Biczak.

• There is enough in the above two records for me to feel that, on the balance of probabilities, these records are for Eva’s parents. The fact that son-in-law is mentioned for one, and Piotr Biczak is mentioned for the other, links the two families further. The mention of Klimek is still a mystery, as Piotr seems to have used the name Klimek as well as Brymora.

Death of Ewa 1821:
• Death record of Ewa Brymora 1821 age 60. Death announced by Matuesz, son of deceased. Parents not named in the record. Age 60 at death in 1821 puts birth date as approximately 1861, which is six years different from the birth record found. This does not rule out Ewa being born in 1767. Ages on death records were often estimated by family members.

In the 1790-1791 census, House 25 is listed as:
• Jan Brymora
• Zona Franciszka
• Corka Ewa
• Syn Wojciech
• Corka Katarzyna
• Syn Stanisław
There is no house with family Biczak in Choron in that census.
Houses 10 and 11 contained families Klimesek including a son Piotr age 17.

Odd evidence:
• The death record for Piotr Brymora in 1819 refers to a brother called Franciszek Brymora. If Piotr had a brother, then his name would be Biczak. If the theory is true that Piotr took Eva’s surname Brymora, then my best guess is that this is Eva’s brother (as she did have a brother called Franciszek) or another relative. I can find no siblings for Piotr Biczak in the church books. Mateusz’ wedding was attended by his uncle Franciszek Brymora. Could this be the same man?

I believe that there is sufficient evidence of the couple using both names, predominantly the wife’s name of Brymora, in the records I have found.
My conclusion is that for whatever reason, Piotr Biczak and Ewa Brymora took on her surname when they married.

Questions Raised by this research:

What happened to twin brother Adam?
What happened to other siblings?
Who was Franciszek (mentioned in Piotr’s death record as his brother, is this the uncle at Mateusz’ wedding?
Why was Anastazja given the name Biczak and the others given Brymora?
Why would Piotr take on the name Brymora instead of Ewa taking the name Biczak?
Why would Piotr also use the name Klimek?

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie