Biczak SZUKAM

Więcej
6 lata 3 miesiąc temu #32473 przez Arkadiusz Pluta
Replied by Arkadiusz Pluta on topic Biczak SZUKAM
Caroline,

Probability is only probability. When is missing some files, that is no proof. The same thing is with the census. Maybe Biczk by some reasons just do not want to be written. It happens even nowadays.

But this census shows, that Peter Brymora had brother Franciszek 1757 (parents Antoni and Zofia), which was mentioned in death record 1819. He was married three times. First wife Marrianna ( children: Agata, Józef Rozalia, Wojciech), second wife Zofia (in census is mentioned with children from first marriage: Agata, Józef, Rozalia). She had children: Dorota, Stanisław, Elżbieta, Stanisław, Franciszek) and third wife-widow Zofia Potępska (marrige 1810 Choroń) - link www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33SQ...362534201&cc=2115410

So, Antoni Brymora (death 1795) with Zofia (death 1785) for sure had two sons: Franciszek 1757 and Piotr Brymora. In my opinion Mateusz 1798 (married with Apolonia Warwas) is for sure son of Piotr Brymora and Ewa Biczak.

The puzzle with Ewa as godmother is very simple. This is Ewa Brymora 1767 before marriage as a maiden anf after marriage with Piotr Biczak (1796) as wife with name of husband.

The puzzle with Ewa Biczak is difficult (maybe is sister of Franciszek Biczak - death 1811).

A propos Biskupice I knew Brymora from Biskupice in my childhood. The Klimek ( I know Klimek in parish Zrębice - it was very probably second name).

"I have a file with the links to scans, and the images, but it is too large to upload - I can email to you if you would like to see it."

May e-mail - onet_kerap@poczta.onet.pl

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
6 lata 3 miesiąc temu #32475 przez Caroline Brymora
Replied by Caroline Brymora on topic Biczak SZUKAM
Thank you. Sending you an email soon!

I know of course there is never 100% proof :) And I am interested in more information - always.

There are two families Brymora. To be able to connect them would be wonderful.

You seem certain that Antoni is father of Piotr Brymora... I have not seen any record about this. Please tell me where I need to look?

Would also like to know where this fits for your family :)

Więcej
6 lata 3 miesiąc temu - 6 lata 3 miesiąc temu #32481 przez Arkadiusz Pluta
Replied by Arkadiusz Pluta on topic Biczak SZUKAM
Caroline,

Franciszek Brymora was only one in this time , and I have not found any birth certificate of Piotr Brymora. But...You herself wrote:

"The death record for Piotr Brymora in 1819 refers to a brother called Franciszek Brymora"

and

"Mateusz marriage act 1818 has no father’s name listed. It states his mother is Ewa Biczak. Mateusz had an uncle Franciszek Brymora named in the marriage act. The age of Mateusz at his marriage indicates his birth was approx. 1798."

We have birth certificate of Mateusz 1798 ( father Peter Brymora) and Franciszek Brymora's birth certificate 1757.

These two documents are very strong facts. There are some other small convergences.

I do not believe in change of surname of Piotr Brymora (no proof) , because of his brother Franciszek Brymora, which was very close to his family and death certificate of Mateusz is written Brymora (mistake of name of father - no Adam and Ewa but Piotr and Ewa). Klimek is the second surname of family Biczak not Brymora (example Jan and Łucja Biczak or Piotr and Ewa Biczak 1796).

In my opinion change of surname after wife (very, very rarely) is exception to the rule. Often the illegal child took the surname of mother, but this situation of Brymora is different.
Ostatnia6 lata 3 miesiąc temu edycja: Arkadiusz Pluta od.

Więcej
6 lata 3 miesiąc temu #32484 przez Andrzej Kuśnierczyk
Replied by Andrzej Kuśnierczyk on topic Biczak SZUKAM
Na marginesie ciekawego dyskursu o nazwisku Biczak (i "geografii" jego występowania) informacja o Janie Biczaku, robotniku z Ostatniego Grosza (parafia św. Zygmunta) i jego małżonce Wiktorii Kret: w 1913 r. urodziła im się córka Cecylia (akt nr 1066).
Ta linia wywodziła się z Choronia.

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie